Skip to main content
Question

RadioTunes and the new apps

• 21 May 2024
  • 8 replies

I used with the previous app RadioTunes as a streaming music hub.
In my favorites all of my channels were there.. 

now they are gone.. 

can someone help me with this..please

Ez

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Badge

I have the same problem, i can not listen to Radiotunes anymore after Sonos and TuneIn have made opdates. I wish they would fix the problem SOON😢😵‍💫👎

Yes! What the hell? Radiotunes aka RadioTunes.com is missing and needs to be available again please?

The new app is bad enough without also reducing the services available. 

😫

Long time ago, Radiotunes took over sky.fm and added DI. FM. I started listening DI and sky about 20 years ago before their merging. Shockingly surprised Sonos does not offer RadioTunes. Really? Sonos does not recognize one of the oldest radio stream services. Please meet our expectations, and make Sonos system more useful. Until then will use my other home audio. 

WHAT HE SAID.  

Why do they do this to us every time. Loved my sonos system (i have about 10 components) and my favorite stations are from RadioTunes. Find us a workaround as you are now making the whole community very angry. not a good thing for Sonos.

Finally I was able to play RadioTunes and DI stations on Sonos. You should use TuneIn application and add a stream url to your favorites in TuneIn. Then play TuneIn favorite station in Sonos radio app. 

Badge

Where do you find “my favorite” in the TuneIn app? I click on the the Sonos app and then i click in the TuneIn app but i can not find “my favorite” anywhere ? ( i am using IOS ipad/iphone)

I’m on Android … Open TuneIn app, and look for “Library”, click on it. You should see “Custom URL”, click on it, then paste the stream URL of your radio and click on save. Under “Library” you should see “Favorites” and “Downloads”. Click on “Favorites” to confirm the stream URL was saved in the previous step. If url was saved, then open Sonos radio, find and click on TuneIn. Scroll down just a little to see Favorites and the list of your recently added url’s. Hope it helps.