Skip to main content
Answered

radioplayer in Belgium country

With the latest Sonos Application, Radioplayer content is empty no Radio stations.

Impossible to have Belgium Radios on Sonos 

Same with Calm Radio 
With previous versions of SONOS it was possible to add the url of a radio station.

How to do with the latest version 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

Hello David,

Same problem here !

We have bought an ERA 300 recently and we could hear radio stations such as “La première” only after having added the url of the radio stations.

Now, since the app update, it seems that all these web urls that feeded the Sonos app have disappeared.

I managed to play Radioplayer directly from the new Sonos app...via https://play.sonos.com/ (Web application)

I could launch the radio station from the new Sonos app…. but it was a total luck as it does not work anymore now.

Anytime I try to add the radio station and/or to play a radio station from the app, I get the message “A problem occured” / “Un problème est survenu” without any further explanations which is raging us. :(

If anyone has a clue on how to fix this problem, his advice is more than welcome !

Many thanks,

Arnaud

Exactly same issue here ....

Same issue here. In addition, I had a few radios set withvdirect link under TuneIn which have now completely disappeard … bad update!

The newest Android Sonos controller update is a pity, indeed.

It’s now impossible to listen to any Radioplayer radio station :-(

And Sonos assistance is unavailable (40 minutes waiting time on the phone, nobody available by chat).

A pity…

I’m refraining to update the Sonos controller on my Mac laptop!

Same here, not possible to play radio from radioplayer since the update. Pls fix it.

Badge

Same issue for me.

The new app has a nice looking interface, but with some loss of functionalities (ex: alarms, radioplayer). 

For me, functionalities are more important than look & feel !

It seems that the today's update has resovled the problem ...

for me,  it works intermittently.

I'm boring

Same problem here. Radioplayer seems not to be able to connect its site (www.radioplayerworldwide.com). “Ce site est inacessible”.

The update seemed to solve it somehow but it is not stable. Need to try several times and suddenly it works. Anyway, not optimal yet.

J'ai beau réinstaller radioplayer, plus rien ne fonctionne aujourd'hui... j'étais un inconditionnel de sonos mais là  je suis à bout... un produit qui ne fonctionne pas et une assistance injoignable... il est peut-être temps d'aller voir ce que propose la concurrence..

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-
Even though I reinstalled radioplayer, nothing works anymore today... I was a huge sonos fan but now I'm at the end of my rope... a product that doesn't work and unreachable assistance... it might be It's time to see what the competition is offering.

Have the same proble, not working and not stable.

If I choose Radioplayer as alarm it’s work totally not.

tried to disconnect everything and reinstall all products it didn’t help. Very frustrated