Skip to main content
Question

RadioPlayer App not working since Update 80.04.04

• 3 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Since the update to version 80.04.04, the RadioPlayer no longer works. "An error has occurred with Radioplay, please try again later." 

It is currently not possible to listen to the local radio station via Sonos. Please urgently request a bugfix.

System iOS App.

Best regards Sandra

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

On the home screen, go to Your Services/Manage, then tap Radioplay (then possibly the connected account), then tap Reauthorize account to re-establish the link to your Radioplay account.

See if that works.

Userlevel 1
Badge

On the home screen, go to Your Services/Manage, then tap Radioplay (then possibly the connected account), then tap Reauthorize account to re-establish the link to your Radioplay account.

See if that works.

Thanks for your support. I have disconected Radioplayer and added it again. Same error. 

I have also downloaded the Radioplayer app to my device to test whether there is a problem with the provider. The manufacturer's app works perfectly, the problem lies with the connection from the Sonos app to the provider Radioplayer. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

There is currently a problem with RadioPlayer, but Sonos Support helped me with an alternative free player: myTuner Radio. This works as a workaround