Skip to main content
Question

Queue editing

• 18 May 2024
  • 2 replies

On the new app, I can see what songs I have queued, but I can't remove any songs from the queue nor can I move songs around in the queue. Very annoying. Also annoying that you took away the feature where you can see the exact volume your speaker is at.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Competely agree. The new design is a step backwards. When you spend this much on speakers, you expect a more capable player app.

This app update gets worse and worse every time I try to do something, from simply searching for music to editing the queue, to losing the widget. 

How is the removal of so many key features seen as an upgrade. 

Everyone in my household is disappointed for different reasons, music is being played less and the previously enjoyable task of finding and playing our own music in our own spaces has become something we dredd.

The app layout and how it functions makes no sense causing what used to be a simple navigation to a complex head scratch.