Answered

Problem when i play the first song on a device

• 22 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi! 

I got a problem since maybe the day I owned the Sonos device but I didn’t pay it much attention but as it kept repeating, I’d like to ding an answer. 

i got a Sonos Beam coupled with 2 Ones for the TV, a One in the kitchen, and one Move. 

When i connect to one of these speaker for the first  song with Spotify, it always start the song in the middle of it, although on my iPhone, the song on the Spotify app appears to be at the beginning if I refer to the timing showed on the app. When I click to rewind the song, it starts again the song and this time there’s no problem. 
I saw also a problem when watching a movie and putting the audio on beam/2 ones and the One on the kitchen (which is very close, about 6/7 meters), the audio briefly disconnect for a second each minute. 
Any help on these issues? 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Corry P 24 April 2023, 11:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @LegalMan 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

This is pretty unusual behaviour. I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.