Problem med omauktorisering i TuneIn(new) när jag använder min iPad

• 11 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Jag behövde byta lösenord på mitt konto hos TuneIn. Det fungerade utan problem. Men när jag skulle använda appen TuneIn(new) i Sonos-appen på min iPad krävde den att jag omauktoriserar mig. Vilket är rimligt. Men appen tillät sedan inte detta trots att TuneIn godkände mina nya kontouppgifter. 
Jag försökte lösa det genom att ta bort appen och installera den på nytt. Men jag tilläts inte installera appen. Då lämnade jag min iPad och gjorde samma försök med min Samsung-telefon. Och då fungerade det.

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-
I needed to change the password on my TuneIn account. It worked without a problem. But when I tried to use the TuneIn(new) app in the Sonos app on my iPad, it required me to reauthorize. Which is reasonable. But the app then didn't allow this even though TuneIn approved my new account details.
I tried to solve it by deleting the app and reinstalling it. But I was not allowed to install the app. Then I left my iPad and tried the same thing with my Samsung phone. And then it worked.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @PeterSkurup 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Perhaps your iPad no longer meets the minimum app requirements for Sonos? You can check on our Sonos app requirements help page.

I am glad to hear you got things working using another controller, however!

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

Välkommen till Sonos Community!

Kanske uppfyller din iPad inte längre minimikraven för appar för Sonos? Du kan kolla på vår hjälpsida för Sonos-appkrav.

Jag är dock glad att höra att du fick saker att fungera med en annan styrenhet!

Jag hoppas det här hjälper.