Answered

Pop Pop Sound when Volume Adjust

• 27 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi All, before I was getting pop pop pop feedback on my Era100’s when adjusting the volume on the soft touch control. I noticed its now gone.

How to I turn this on again?

icon

Best answer by SammyA 1 April 2024, 12:33

View original

6 replies

Badge

Anyone?

Nope, my understanding is that there’s no way for a user to turn off the associated sound for touch controls in the App - though you can disable/enable the touch controls themselves. See this link:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/using-touch-controls-on-sonos-products

I still hear the ‘pop/pop’ sound when adjusting volume here on Era 100s, whether I slide my finger in the ‘groove’ volume control, or tap either end of the groove on the +/- markers. It’s ‘pop’ loudness, depends on the actual volume-level of the speaker too.

Badge

Thanks Ken, the slider works fine, just the pop pop sound seemed to have stopped.

Thanks for the link but it does not address my specific issue 🙄

Thanks Ken, the slider works fine, just the pop pop sound seemed to have stopped.

Thanks for the link but it does not address my specific issue 🙄

Can’t say I’ve come across the issue before in the community here. Have you tried power-cycling the product? If the issue persists then I suggest it maybe best to reproduce the issue and then immediately submit a Sonos system diagnostic report from within the Sonos App, note it’s reference and then contact/chat with Sonos Support Staff via this LINK and see what the Staff can perhaps suggest to resolve the matter.

Badge

will do thanks

Badge

Eish issue was speakers just needed a power cycle, thanks all