Question

Podcasts not found

• 19 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Why is it that the app doesn't find any shows when searching for podcasts? And I mean ANY. Doesn't matter what I type. I have Spotify AND Pocket Casts connected. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @amorbavian.

Thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

Can you try to remove and re-add the music service you have?

if it still doesn't work submit a diagnostic report and I'll take a look.

Thanks for sending in the report

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Submitted a diagnostics report. I've even tried resetting the whole system not so long ago. Still no luck. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Spotify does not have a search category for Podcasts, that category must be coming from the other service.

Same deal. All of the sudden, no search results for results that are always returned

• Already Reset Sonos
  • Already deleted and added back services
  • Already deleted and added back app on my iPhone. 

Please advise. 

Same deal. All of the sudden, no search results for results that are always returned

• Already Reset Sonos
  • Already deleted and added back services
  • Already deleted and added back app on my iPhone. 

Please advise. 

What are you searching for and from which installed service? I see some podcast results here, (see attached screenshot), but I guess it may depend on what is being searched for and from where?