Podcast Support

• 5 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

I am curious if you would ever consider adding podcast republic as a podcast service. As that one is my podcast program of choice. I switched to Pocket Cast as it works with Sonos speaker. I would prefer to only have the one as I like the interface on the mobile device better when I am driving. I would like to be able to have Podcast Republic work directly with Sonos as well, especially since recent changes do not allow you to play from your mobile device anymore.

I know I will need to find a way to request Podcast  Republic to be able to support it. Just thought I would bring it up here first to see if it would be even make sense to support it on the Sonos system.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Podcast Republic would need to initiate the process. You could point them to the Sonos partners page. At least as a starter.  Sonos has a legal responsibility not to just add random streams, lest they get sued.