Skip to main content

I’ve been a LOYAL customer for years with Sonos and own 14 sonos products. I just can’t run my head passed the fact you have made such a complete app overhaul without giving people a heads up this was happening. It was quite the shock when I did the update to see the complete change of the UX design and I feel totally betrayed by the company for it (it’s like you came into my living room and took away my freedom of choice).

I have invested so much money into having an easy to use system with no over the top app interface - it was what made you classy, modern and minimalistic. You have gone way to far the opposite way to mainstream - there is no difference between other apple app interfaces to yours… you can’t actually distinguish when you are in your app or the apple setting menu. From a designers point of view, this is a very bad thing.

To gain the trust back of your customers, please make the previous S2 app available on the apple store (the new update as S3) and let your customers decide which version they would like to use in their homes. That way you take the pressure off yourselves, give the developers time to fixing all the bugs in the new update and let people take back control of their systems. To “have a choice” is everything to your customers. I think that’s what has pissed people off the most!

this is exactly what they should do.  Bring back S2.  they new layout is unacceptable,  and exactly like all the other apps,  which most people hate.

Been asking this but no response

1 STAR RATING PLEASE