Answered

Pandora- where are all my channels?

• 23 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello people,

I just realized that my Pandora (opened on Sonos app) only shows and plays 4 of my 80 channels.  When I try to turn on Sonos from Pandora app I get an error message saying system unavailable.  It works fine from Sonos controller but with only 4 channels showing 😳.  I have removed and reinstalled the app and it still just shows (same) 4 channels.

Has anyone run into this issue or have a fix?  

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 23 November 2021, 18:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Couple of additional things I’d try….unlink your Sonos account from Pandora, and then relink it.

Also, try a reboot of both your Sonos speakers and your router. 

I’m not a Pandora user, so I can’t confirm or deny this issue, unfortunately. And the View real-time service status page doesn’t (yet?) show any degraded performance issues with Pandora. 

Badge

Welp…as usual, it is something simple.  I finally realized today that I was logged into Pandora on a different account…DOH!  

I figured I would humbly post this info in case it would helps another lost sole 😬