Skip to main content

I can’t play Pandora when I ask Alexa She says I’m having trouble playing it now. It’s been happening for three days.

Hard to tell from your brief description. I’d try several things. First unplug your Sonos devices, and reboot your router. Wait for the router to come back up before plugging back in your Sonos devices.

Then, remove Pandora from Sonos, and then reinstall it. Remove the Alexa assistant from Sonos, then reinstall it as well.

If none of those steps fix the issue, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the Support staff, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Thank you, I just have another question. How do I remove Pandora from Sonos? I’ve tried a couple times. Not sure if I’m doing it right. Thanks again

I’ve never done it personally, I’d follow the instructions in the FAQ.

Thanks again. 

I’ve never done it personally, I’d follow the instructions in the FAQ.

@Sneck

Hmmm 🤔. No offense to @Airgetlam; however, I don’t know why Sonos suggests what’s in the FAQ as (IMO) it’s appears more complicated than need be.

I’m running the refreshed Sonos App (f.k.a S2). To remove a music/streaming service do the following (assuming you’re not on S1 controller):

Open Sonos to this screen (Home Page). Scroll down to Your Services and select “Manage” on the right:

On this screen select the service you want to remove (I chose AppleMusic):

Select “Remove Service”:

That’s it. The service has been removed from Sonos (only)

Thank you it worked.