Skip to main content
Question

OMG, the WEB App is trash too!

• 21 May 2024
  • 0 replies

I drill down to find a song in my library, click on a song, nothing happens - WTF?  Can’t add to queue bad enough, but can’t even play music.  I get a list of all the songs I cannot play - ya’ll punking the death out of us.  Seriously, what in the hell was Sonos thinking with this?  We bought it to play music.  That doesn't’ even work?

I see all the long list of songs in my library and try to search - what happens?  It takes me to search GD streaming services.  Why?  There’s a search bar right there, but no!  Doesn’t work right.  I have more than 5000 songs in my library - no way I’m manually searching that. WTFFFFFF!!! You jerks.

Sonos are morons with this release.  I feel like taking all my Sonos gear into the street and burning it. I know that’s irrational and I won’t do it, but damn - you complete jerks for this release!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.