Answered

Not getting Atmos via LG OLED C8 direct from Amazon Music App to Arc

• 8 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello there community!

I have an LGOLED65C8AUA, I stream Disney, Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO Max & Apple TV direct from the TV to my Arc. The only app that doesn’t seem to be working Amazon’s app (I do have their unlimited service). Is this the way it is? Am I forced to use S2 direct ONLY if I want to listen to my music from Arc/Sub/(2) Ones as back speakers?

...again, it’s coming direct from an ARC HDMI TV (not eArc) direct to ARC and all the other apps are working fine although Amazon Music is the only Music Streaming App out of all of them listed.

I’m trying to make anything work other than having to directly use the Sono’s Music App (S2) because from S2 you don’t know if any song you are searching for (in Amazon) is any particular quality until you actual select it. It’s a really poor experience to say the least.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 8 February 2023, 03:03

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Unless something has changed recently, you can only play Dolby Atmos music from Amazon Music on Sonos when it is played directly from the Sonos app.