Skip to main content

my music keeps going on and off on my speakers but on the sonos app its showing the song playing but there is no sound on any of my 5 speakers… anyone get the same issues? I use it with Apple Music 

Did you sort your problem? I am having the same issues. Anything you can offer?

Have a look at this post. 

It may just be a network issue and hardwiring a main speaker may solve it.

@attomnyc,

FWIW - I also regularly use an Apple Music subscription service on Sonos and it’s been working well here - the Sonos ’Services’ status page at the link below is also showing everything is okay with the Apple Music Service aswell…

https://status.sonos.com

So it might possibly be LAN/WAN connectivity issues, so perhaps starting with the local area network, see if these two document links might perhaps assist you to resolve the matter…

If the problems persist however after trying the things mentioned in those links above, then it maybe best to reproduce the issue seen and then immediately submit a Sonos system diagnostic report from within the Sonos App, note it’s reference and then contact/chat with Sonos Support Staff via this LINK and see what the Staff can perhaps suggest to help you to resolve the matter.

It's definitely not any of those problems.  Often the music starts playing but I have no sound.  What I am currently doing is pressing pause on my sonos move and then it starts. I have as well a sonos roam, 2 sonos one (2nd gen)  and a sonos five. I always have all speakers playing. I suspect it may be because I use the Spotify app to play music, not sonos. But why should it make a difference?