Skip to main content
Question

No products found

When I launch the sonos app I get the message no products found. After this I did a network update for each product. Still no response from the app. What can I do about this?

At least temporarily, try wiring one Sonos product to your router with an Ethernet cable, if you can. Don’t wire a Sub, or surrounds, though. 

Then I’d call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

I’ve just found exactly this, so I’m wondering if an app update has screwed it.  I can still see my system when logging into sonos.com website, but nothing shows in the app.  Weirdly if I power on my Sonos Move it appears, but none of the other devices.  Varying attempts to uninstall/reinstall the app, add components manually, etc. all fail.

So have we got another borked app update?

Not borked for me although I get that scary “nothing found” message at all too many app starts. It usually clears and shows my gear in 5 to 30 seconds so I have learned to not panic early.

My system never appears, sadly, have left it for several minutes.  I’ve also repeatedly killed/relaunched the app, nothing changes.   :(

Maybe a power down everything, reboot the router and power back up?

If that works try assigning static reserved IP addresses to all Sonos.

Thanks, have got a bit further. On a whim I power cycled the one wired speaker (Sonos One) providing Sonosnet, and everything appeared. 

Still checking as it's weirdly not showing up for my partner. 🤪

I’m seeing a lot of recommendations to move to WiFi and away from Sonosnet. I think I’m putting that on my to-do list for later in the year and once things stabilize.

(App don't panic)  you are completely connected, just redo 5 tmes and it does seem to appear to work, and maybe in the distance future it will be possible to hit the app once and all good, come on Sonos I know you can do it good look every one.

Madness continues this morning.  I powered on my Sonos Move (2) this morning and it seems ‘missing’ now from my system.  Couldn’t use Alexa on it either to start music, so gave up.  Noticed 10 minutes later it’s back again, try to play to it - nothing, won’t play.  Then it disappears again.

Next up when I have time to waste on it - I’ll have to factory reset it and try again.  

Satisfaction level with Sonos is going down by the minute.  Read an article yesterday that they’re considering reverting to the ‘old’ app.  Seriously hope this is a decision reached quickly as this situation is unacceptable.  We have thousands invested in this system and it was all quite stable until very recently.  Moving to a new and larger house in a month and we won’t be investing further in Sonos equipment until this is firmly resolved.

Read about the website yesterday. This one worked just fine, so it's down to the app in my opinion. Then deleted the app and reinstalled it (several times) it still can't find the system. We also tried 2 different devices (Android and IOS) both apps do not work. Am planning to call the helpdesk and see what they can do about it.