Skip to main content
Question

New system fails to register. Why is overpriced sonos unusable junk?

• 11 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Purchased multiple VERY grossly overpriced components and spent hours trying to register them, endless factory resets, app resets, hours on the phone with support only to be told the sonos app is a buggy worthless pile of trash. No fix in sight or ETA from a day or months when it could actually be functional and let customers who spent thousands of dollars actually use the overpriced products. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I just got my SONOS ONE and it’s been nothing but a pain. Won’t connect to my iPhone 14 this stream is junk. I can’t believe this overpriced speaker( which by the way I have 2 of them) will not even connect! I’ve tried everything to no avail 

so disappointed and frustrated with the customer service the bit is useless and a live response is impossible unless you want to wait 65-95 minutes, yes you heard me right 65 minutes the first time I called 95 the 2 time! It’s completely outrageous!!!