Skip to main content
Question

New interface / app is non-intuitive

• 11 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Sonos, your new app is not at all intuitive and feels like a marketing committee’s attempt to smash all of the relevant things into whatever THEY felt was “cool”

Do you have a way to roll back the UI to the old version?  I play certain playlists every night and one of them is a playlist I put on for my boys, every night.  The Sonos Playlist is now two layers deep, and not even listed alphabetically.

Seriously.  What is wrong with you people?!

You’ve taken it upon yourselves to make the app completely dysfunctional from a UX perspective.

What a mess.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I agree. It is completely unintuitive. Wish I hadn’t updated 🤬

Terrible! Not just non-intuitive, but non-functional.  Only "finds my system" four or of five times, the method of grouping speakers and controlling volume on grouped speakers is horrendous, and playing different music on different speakers is a nightmare.  So glad they "rebuilt it", as a very long time Sonos fan this may change my mind if not corrected pronto!