Skip to main content

new app update

• 14 May 2024
  • 2 replies

My iPad updated automatically and I submitted a topic right away about no timers, no alarms and no queue editing. In short, the new app was very disappointing. But I still hand my iPhone on the previous version. I made sure I had automatic updates turned off so I could use the features that were important ro me and not have the. Ew version installed. Overnight, my app updated and now I’m frustrated with both controllers and have to wait for the missing features to come back. How can this happen?  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

‘Update automatically’ is just a flag for the firmware updates for the products themselves unfortunately, not the application itself. App updates will still be automatic unless you switch off automatic updating for the app store as a whole.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you for that information. I was unaware of the limitation on the updates setting within the Sonos application.  Appreciate your insight.