Skip to main content

New App not working

Sonos, How can you introduce a new app that is missing so many functions/ features and leave us no choice to go back to the privous version. Not only can you no longer set an alarm, you can not access local music servers / libraries. The overview is a mess and absolutely not very user friendly. Who on earth have designed this and thought this will bring anyone value add. 😫

As a minimum give us the possibility to run the previous version of the app and enjoy the Sonos and features we had. 🙏🏻

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

It’s a complete disaster. I wish I would have never updated the version. Now I can’t go back. There are no embedded controls in iOS (while running in background), in the Lock Screen or even the Dynamic Island is not supported. I don’t know what kind of joke is this but please fix it or let us go back to the previous version which was fully functional. 

The new app's user interface is simply grey, the icons of the un-updated square One cannot change the source, favorites are grey.  Phone Samsung S 21 FE

Agree that there is much that is missing. I miss when adding songs that it is not possible to add to the queue or play next or last in the queue.In the current playlist itself, it is not possible to edit or clear.

Very bad to make those big changes and Sonos think we like it?!? So many functions not working! Someone had a bad day when they were thinking 😱