Skip to main content

New App May ‘24

• 15 May 2024
  • 5 replies

The new app is a disaster. Can I have the previous version back please? I used to be able to add tracks to Tidal playlists from Sonos - not any more. I could play anything from any source - not now. It’s a fuck up beyond fuck ups. It looks a mess and I don’t know where anything is any more. Sonos, get this shit fixed or I’m selling the lot.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 1

And where is ‘play next’ ‘add to playlist’ ‘add album to Tidal’ ‘add to end of playlist?’ WTF?

Userlevel 3

Sonos is trash.  Every update makes it worse.  They refuse to develop things customers want and break the few things that work.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Sonos is trash.  Every update makes it worse.  They refuse to develop things customers want and break the few things that work.  

I know that there are major problems with the new app, but do you really think your comment is moving any resolution forward on a user help forum?

Userlevel 3

I know that there are major problems with the new app, but do you really think your comment is moving any resolution forward and a user help forum?

Every year Sonos gets worse.  Every year they ignore customers.  If Sonos wants to see business grow, they better start protecting the base.  Sonos hardware is starting to hit the used market and cannibalize sales.  

Until someone at Sonos starts fixing what customers ask for I won't spend another dime on equipment.  

They are currently a trash company that I wish I had never bought into.  

Prove me wrong.

Userlevel 1

It’s not trash. Just the app update. The gear is superb. I’m listening to an ERA 300 and the sound is immense, I don’t need anything else in the room. The soundbar is insane.

If they can put the app back together or offer a downgrade, I’ll be happy.