Skip to main content

Why cant we download the old App? My system all worked fine for years. Downloaded the new App and my system is now trash. Absolute trash. Also who takes away features on a new version? That is not progress. I used to praise Sonos now i would not recommend Sonos and I regret going all in with Sonos. This is all because someone decided to release a new App that does not work. Great Job ruining an excellent product! A+.  

Why cant we download the old App? My system all worked fine for years. Downloaded the new App and my system is now trash. Absolute trash. Also who takes away features on a new version? That is not progress. I used to praise Sonos now i would not recommend Sonos and I regret going all in with Sonos. This is all because someone decided to release a new App that does not work. Great Job ruining an excellent product! A+.  

Old app download: do a search of the forums for the answer;

Taken features: don’t know the staff at Sonos but P Spence has taken responsibility.

Thousands of dollars on Sonos now all non functioning crap …. For a company with +1bn in market cap what were you thinking to release a clearly untested app update. 

Gone from Sonos advocate to warning friends off the product clearly sub standard management.