Skip to main content
Question

New App Failure

• 10 June 2024
  • 2 replies

OMG! Sonos has thrown a grenade into their business with the new app. Worse than the previous two updates combined, and that’s saying something. It seems nothing is working, 75 minute wait times for help desk, sonos playlists gone, 2 out of 4 amps shut off and no longer recognized as system components, playlist edit/add capability gone, home theater configs gone. The settings part of the app is useless to recover from the lsited issues. I could on, but suffice to say they have done immense damage to themselves and their customers and I can’t even get them on the phone to work through any of it. I’m not sure it’s of any use to rant here, as it seems nobody at Sonos is paying attention to this forum, but it’s making me feel a tiny bit better.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

It’s horrible. A pain to use and there are so many features lost. I’ve been a customer for about 10 years, and this app has made me open to moving on. In fact, I only logged on to this forum to say how bad it is. The response time alone is enough to send me into a rage.