Skip to main content
Question

new app

• 2 June 2024
  • 1 reply

What is wrong with this new app??  I am about another week of this crap from pulling the ejecter seat and telling everyone I know to avoid Sonos like the plague. I have been a loyal customer for almost 10 years. I have my entire home surrounded with Sonos speakers-every room along with soundbars. Now they have a new app and all of a sudden it is slow as all hell, it’s impossible to navigate, and worst of all, whenever I try and play a different song, it automatically starts playing on a different speaker in a different room of the house. It woke my kids up the first time and now I’ve had to unplug 2 of my speakers so it doesn’t happen again (which means those speakers are completely unusable). Why can’t we have the old app and format. We are having a party next weekend and if this is still going on, I’ll have to plug in my Bluetooth and I have no clue what ill do with all these Sonos speakers that I once swore by. Is a fix coming or can we please just go back to the old app!!!???

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 2

Agreed.  It’s infuriating how my entire system randomly disappears or won’t play music or (insert 247 other bugged issues I’m dealing with).  I currently can’t play any music at all from any of my devices via the app.