Skip to main content

Hi, noticed i cannot play any mytuner radiostations any longer on sonos. Sonos app on mobile says cannot play radio station directly when selecting a mytuner radio channel. I can still play all the streams directly in my mytuner app on mobile, so it must be a sonos problem. 

I can start other radio stations on Sonos if i choose streams from e.g tunein or radioplay provider instead of mytuner.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Have a sonos symfonisk. 

I’m encountering the same problem. None of the MyTuner radio stations stopped working. 

All the Finnish national public service media company’s (YLE, The Finnish Broadcasting company) radio stations can only be found in MyTuner Radio and we love to listen to them!

Please Sonos, bring back the connection to MyTuner radio!

Sonos only plays the music. MyTuner links to it and YLE produces the programmes. I would start at the source: ask YLE.

If YLE has an Airplay capable app and you are an iOS user, you can also Airplay to Sonos.

Today all my mytuner favorite channels areworking as normal again, also for sonos 😊

Today all my mytuner favorite channels areworking as normal again, also for sonos 😊

Good stuff! Just to confirm, you’re able to play Yle stations again?

Don't know about YLE stations, but all my~15 brazilian and swedish radiostations that didnt work this weekend is now OK again.