my streaming services no longer work on any of my products why?

• 25 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Any idea why all my streaming services stopped working on all my Sonos products? I’ve deleted them, re-added them, re-authorized them… nothing…. I can’t play any music on my system and it’s been 3 weeks now

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Have you called Sonos support?

Without more information, I’d be looking at the account on www.Sonos.com to make sure the address was set properly, then be looking at VPNs, port blockers, or virus protection that might be blocking Sonos to be reaching out to the appropriate server to get the data. 

But honestly, the first thing I’d be doing is calling support. 

Ok I’ll call. I’ve had my Sonos system for about 5 or 6 years now and the ap has always worked seamlessly, never an issue and nothing has changed. I can airplay from my phone but the services I’ve put into the Sonos ap no longer work. Frustrating 

I hear you. I’m convinced there’s a bug in their db software that changes the associated mailing address very occasionally, and very randomly, which changes what is provided to you in the controller, but it’s super hard to prove ;)

The CS rep should be able to see your account, and confirm whether I on the right track, or way off base. But they should be able to resolve the issue for you, either way.