Music services disappear from Sonos App

• 18 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Each time I open the Sonos App the music services I have added previously are no longer listed and I have to manually re add them again. Once I add one back in then the rest of my list reappears.. Am I doing something wrong ? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I wouldn’t think so, this doesn’t sound normal. I would recommend that you open up the controller, with it not showing the added services, and submit a system diagnostic, and take note of the number. Then add a service back in, start playback using that service, and submit a system diagnostic again, taking note of that number. Finally, close the controller for however long it takes for the service to disappear. Open the controller and submit a third system diagnostic, again making note of that number. Then, either call Sonos Support to discuss it, or post the diagnostic number here for a Community Moderator to pick up. Having the three separate diagnostics should be able to provide them some hard details as to how your system is changing, and help them determine why the services are disappearing.

Note, the three different diagnostics may be overkill, but in this case I think it is prudent to show change over time. 

Thanks Bruce 

I will give that a try