Answered

login overseas

• 9 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I live in Australia and am now in the US.  The house i’m staying  at has a Sonos  system.  When I open my Sonos I don’t have Deezer or Tune-in radio.  I cannot login to the Ap.  It won’t accept my UN/Pword.  Tried to reset password  but still able to sign in.  I can log into Sonos online site. Can’t add TuneIn or deezer.

icon

Best answer by melvimbe 9 November 2023, 14:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Your Sonos account is tied to the specific speakers you own, not to the Sonos app.  Your music services are also setup on your speakers, not the app.  You can use the Sonos app to control the speakers in the house you’re in, with whatever services they have setup, without account access.  You would need that account to setup your own subscription services though.

If you have an Apple device, I would recommend just using airplay to connect to the speakers (assuming they are all airplay compatible).  Several Sonos speakers are also bluetooth compatible now.