Skip to main content

I have had nothing but issues with the latest update.  My music skips from one song to the other I will not play a full song. This latest update is horrible.

That actually could be a local network issue, and not specifically associated with the controller app. Try unplugging all your Sonos devices from power, then reboot your router. Give the router a couple of minutes to come up, then plug in your Sonos. Give the Sonos a couple of minutes to boot and reconnect a s well, before testing.

If you’re still experiencing this issue, it might help this community to know where the music is coming from, whether or not you’re using S1 or S2, and if you’ve checked to ensure your controller and speakers are running the latest versions, since they’ve released a new version each of the last three weeks. 

Or, you could submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it. Although they’re probably swamped right now, but they’re there to help.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system..

I have done everything suggested.  These problems started with the update.

I have done everything suggested.  These problems started with the update.

Yeah if you’ve done the basic troubleshooting it’s def the buggy pos app. 

So, what did Sonos support say when you submitted the diagnostic, and called them?