Incomplete display of the Amazon Music - My Library Subdirectory

• 5 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Return of a similar issue reported and address back in the summer (2023). When searching the “My Music” subdirectory in the Amazon Music Service menu, the display of the artists and albums in the My Music library subdirectory is incomplete. The good news is that the music is there & can be accessed by searching. The problem appears to be solely that you can not look up all of the artists and albums in the subdirectory if you trying to make a selection of music to listen to.

I called this into Sonos support 7-10 days ago. No change as of today (12/5). I appreciate that Sonos may need to engage with Amazon to resolve. Are other users experiencing this again? Please post if you are so we can help move the issue forward to resolution. Thanks all.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Tom J,

We are aware of this and are investigating this issue with Amazon, however we don’t have an ETA on when this will be resolved. 

You’ve already use one of the workaround, but the other would be to play from the Amazon Music app and use Direct Control to cast to your speakers.

I hope this information helps!

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your reply Jamie. I understand the complexity of having to need Amazon’s assistance to address. Happy to contact them if you think it is of any value. Would just look for periodic updates until resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Tom J,

I’ve not seen anything on our end that would suggest reaching out to Amazon is needed, but it’s always worth brining to their attention as the more people that come forward, the more they’ll put into resolving that issue.