Answered

How to see the whole text line in Sonos App

• 20 June 2023
  • 1 reply

When I use Sonos app to play for example songs from Spotify or books from Storytel, I cannot read the whole text line, so I have to quess what the line is saying or to start playing by touching the line and then I see the whole text. But with 10 book/podcast lines all starting with the same words then it takes a long time to find the right one? Why isn’t it possible to show the whole text of the book, song, podcast?

Picture of the Sonos App is shown where the last text is missing and picture of the Storitel app (Mofibo in Danish) is shown where the whole text is seen.

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 21 June 2023, 17:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @KES_Denmark, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I use Spotify myself and see the same as you do and I agree that seeing the whole title would be a great addition to the app.

It’s possible the text being cut off is due to how the music service provides us with that information, but I’ve marked this thread as a feature request and forwarded it to the relevant teams.

Keep the ideas coming!