Skip to main content
Question

How to remove ALL my playlis, library, history, bookmarks, speaker names, etc data from play.sonos.com

• 15 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I exclusively use my sonos speakers inside my secure home network. I do not need to have remote access. I do not want any of my internal music information to be stored in the cloud/internet irrespectively of the perceived benefits. I just dont need it - when I listen to my music on Sonos I am always home and if I am home I am connected to my local network, I absolutely dont see the reason for play.sonos.com.

Having said that, I cannot find any way to remove my sonos.com account and ensure all the data that is associated with this account is securely deleted. Is this even possible?

Any help would be appreciated.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I just added a reply to that thread which might help you.

I wanted to delete my account completely (which seems to be possible from menus within the app), but there didn’t seem to be a way to do that without losing the use of the devices completely.  So for now I’m blocking and it seems to be working.