Answered

high volume level sonos

• 16 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

The volume seems too loud when playing from Apple  music , Tidal etc in the Sonos app. Anyone else experience this?

icon

Best answer by Kaizos 16 June 2023, 23:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Hi.   Please could you clarify?  Too loud compared with what?  The tempation is to suggest you turn the volume down, but I feel I must be misunderstanding the issue.

Badge

It’s louder than it use to . When i Play my speakers (play5) at volume 60%  its a big difference then before. I feel 60% is max what the speakers can handle.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Steps in Setting the Maximum Volume Threshold/Limit

1. Open the Sonos app for iOS or Android.

2. From the Settings tab, tap System.

3. Choose the room you'd like to modify, then select Volume Limit.

4. Use the slider to set your desired maximum volume.

It’s louder than it use to . When i Play my speakers (play5) at volume 60%  its a big difference then before. I feel 60% is max what the speakers can handle.

If Sonos designed all-in-one speakers in which the amplifiers were capable of blowing up the speakers, Sonos would have deservedly gone bankrupt years ago.  But for your peace of mind the best opltion would seem to be that suggested by @Kaizos .