Skip to main content
Question

Help! is it just me???

• 29 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Guys, 

Hoping someone can help me out here — or at least validate that I’m not crazy. Since the update, my system either hasn’t worked AT ALL (app won’t recognize the system, play button just freezes) to being glitchy at best (must pair one speaker with others to eventually play the room you want). If a song DOES decide to play, a random one that wouldn’t play days ago plays afterward. 

I’ve owned Sonos speakers for about 8 years, consider myself a pretty tech savvy guy, have never had a problem like this in the past, and already reset every speaker/the entire system.

It seems like the problems Sonos is promising to eventually address are smaller than this scale… but what about people like me whose system just straight-up doesn’t work anymore? Am I alone here? I feel like I’ve invested thousands of dollars in paper weights all over my house!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Have you read the many, many other posts here about the update?

Have you read the many, many other posts here about the update?

I’ve read a number of them. Some of them have more nuanced issues such as TruePlay going away. I just wanted it documented here that my system, for all intents and purposes, is unusable. Not trying to be hyperbolic or just blow off steam because it’s missing some features. I literally can’t use it anymore. It seems like Sonos isn’t acknowledging users like me… which feels CRAZY… so I just wanted to make sure other people are having as bad of an experience as I am and I’m not an exception to the rule.