feature request: audible.in

• 4 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi. Sonos doesn’t seem to support Audible.in - can I make this a feature request? There seems to be support for audible.com, audible.co.Uk, audible.de, audible.es and a couple of others only. Screenshot from S2 app attached. I have already linked my audible account to Sonos but my library is in audible.in and not in any of the above so the library in Sonos is empty. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

As Audible is not available on Sonos in your Country, I would suggest placing your feature request with Amazon aswell, just so that they are aware that their customers are requesting this. An approach from both sides will show the demand for it and if the demand/infrastructure is there the two companies may then come together to consider this request - its probably worth making both sides aware.

Came here to add to this. It's rather sad that this still isn't supported.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Have you made the request to Amazon?

Have you made the request to Amazon?

Yeah, they support Sonos

Amazon controls where their services are allowed in the Sonos app. They are required to give Sonos legal authorization before Sonos is allowed to carry a connection. It seems like Amazon has yet to do so for Audible in this location…I wonder if there are local legal issues that make this more challenging. 

Amazon controls where their services are allowed in the Sonos app. They are required to give Sonos legal authorization before Sonos is allowed to carry a connection. It seems like Amazon has yet to do so for Audible in this location…I wonder if there are local legal issues that make this more challenging. 

I checked the support page on Audible.in first and it says they support Sonos, so I'm not sure who's dropping the ball here.

It's irritating when people are caught in the middle of two companies that have only partially figured out how to work together.