Skip to main content
Question

Existing system and speakers not found on laptop, but works on android phone

• 1 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi,

hope someone can help on here. Rebooted my laptop today and tried to reconnect to my Sonos One (I have 2) to find “Your Sonos product was not found”. Reinstalled the windows app and had no luck after 10 attempts to reconnect. Doesn’t come up in explorer on the network - - although when I cancel out of setup the app screen says “we found Sonos on your system”. I have unplugged the Sonos and attached to router via ethernet cable but still not found via explorer.

Everything works fine on the phone app, but the new update is garbage - have lost access to my NAS, which has my music library on it. Why does Sonos change these things for no reason?

For clarity, my router hasn’t changed, the password hasn’t changed and the router was rebooted yesterday, which is when all my problems seem to have started. The phone recognises the wifi network and passwords just fine. My Virgin Media page shows the two Sonos speakers as connected, so I am extremely confused.

Just an update - rebooted router and laptop. No change. Annoying!

Moderator edit: Combined posts

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Just an update - rebooted router and laptop. No change. Annoying!