Skip to main content
Answered

Error 1002 Apple Music

• 2 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello, 

I know there is multiple reports about the same kind of issue but i can’t find any solution working.

I cannot play any playlist from Apple Music on my Sonos One. Even the small ones, be it in Shuffle or Normal. I always get the 1002 error code. The problem exists from any Sonos app (Android, iOS, macOS).

Also i have an alarm set for morning using an Apple Music playlist. It works approximately 50% of the times. This is my first Sonos system and that + to the impossibility since MONTHES to connect to Apple Music service from Android app, this is VERY VERY disappointing!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @jo.mrtns,

Error 1002 indicates a timeout in receiving the music data from the Apple music service. This could be for a wide variety of issues that don’t all have the same solution. I suggest submitting a system diagnostic and getting in touch with our customer care team for some live troubleshooting.