Answered

editing lists

• 24 June 2023
  • 2 replies

I accidently added 30 tracks to my favourites on Deezer. I can see no way of removing all of them at once, only right clicking, select info, select delete from favourite tracks then confirm deletio9n. That’s four clicks per track so 40 clicks to remove 10 tracks - crazy!

If anyone can show me a quicker way I would appreciate it.

icon

Best answer by RussellZim 24 June 2023, 12:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hi @loafer I hope this will help you

There is an alternative method you can try using a web browser extension called "Deezer Playlist Cleaner" that might help expedite the process for you. Here's how you can use it:

1. Open your web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and go to the extensions/add-ons store.
  2. Search for "Deezer Playlist Cleaner" and install the extension to your browser.
  3. Once the extension is installed, open Deezer and go to your favorites section.
  4. Click on the Deezer Playlist Cleaner extension icon in your browser's toolbar, and it should open a new window or prompt.
  5. Follow the instructions provided by the extension to select and remove multiple tracks from your favorites.

Hi Russell,

Did not know any of this so it is really helpful, not to mention time saving. 😀  Thanks for the info and taking the trouble to reply

Have a great weekend,

Bob  👍