Content on Calm not available through Sonos app

• 28 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

My question is related to Calm content NOT available via Sonos. For example, I can’t seem to locate “Your Favorites”, “Recently Played”. Is this a Sonos or Calm issue? I saw an earlier post that certain types of Music on Calm are not available via Sonos… BUT this is a different topic. Any insight into why these sections do not show up in Sonos?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The Calm Sonos integration is different than the Calm iOS/Android app. If you want those features you would need to use the Calm app and Airplay to your Sonos. 

And, like every other streamer connected to Sonos, what is shown in the Sonos controller app is a choice made by the streaming company, not by Sonos. Which is unfortunate, as it is much harder to communicate with many of these companies, whereas Sonos maintains this community forum. 

Badge

The Calm Sonos integration is different than the Calm iOS/Android app. If you want those features you would need to use the Calm app and Airplay to your Sonos. 

Okay, thanks. It just makes it a bit more challenging when using a desktop computer (Windows). Yes, there is a Calm web solution for desktops, it just doesn’t integrate with my Sonos speakers unless they are bluetooth enabled.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Okay, thanks. It just makes it a bit more challenging when using a desktop computer (Windows). Yes, there is a Calm web solution for desktops, it just doesn’t integrate with my Sonos speakers unless they are bluetooth enabled.

If you tell us what Sonos speakers you have we can  tell you what other options you have for sending audio from your computer. 

Badge

If you tell us what Sonos speakers you have we can  tell you what other options you have for sending audio from your computer. 

I have a Move, a Play:1 and a Roam. I’ll be getting a second Move soon...