Answered

Connection to Spotify was lost

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

125 replies

Userlevel 2

So it turns out they know about the spotify problem:
https://status.sonos.com/

Good find.  Thanks for posting. 

I have been having these “connection lost” with trying to get Spotify to play on Sonos. Its totally annoying! Never had an issue before but its been doing this for a couple of days now, thought it was just me but see that its more widespread. 

Same here! Really annoyed by this, I’ve been rebooting everything since an hour !! Sonos cannot still link to Spotify… 

I have been having these “connection lost” with trying to get Spotify to play on Sonos. Its totally annoying! Never had an issue before but its been doing this for a couple of days now, thought it was just me but see that its more widespread. 

Same here! Really annoyed by this, I’ve been rebooting everything since an hour !! Sonos cannot still link to Spotify… 

https://status.sonos.com/

Userlevel 1

Sure would have been nice if they would have posted this somewhere….so I wouldn’t have unistalled and reinstalled spotify three times!

Userlevel 1

Was driving me nuts since last evening. Reboot, unplug, reauthorize. 

Same issues here as well.  I cannot play music.  

Same issues here as well.  I cannot play music.  

See link above.

Userlevel 1

I would have liked to have seen a message saying that was an issue. It was buried in the support area. But having you preorder for more speakers was front and center. I love my Sonos but come on guys.

Same here. I think something is wrong with the spotify app. It’s not listing my echo devices either. Sonos shows up but can’t connect. Never had these issues before like many have stated. 

Same here. I think something is wrong with the spotify app. It’s not listing my echo devices either. Sonos shows up but can’t connect. Never had these issues before like many have stated. 

See above link.

SAME NOT ABLE TO PLAY SPOTIFY, YET PANDORA WORKS FINE

Same issue here. Rebooted router, phone, uninstall/reinstalled Spotify and still nothing. Usually a stable platform, but this is frustrating. All other services work fine. Hoping for a quick resolution. 

I am also unable to play spotify through Sonos and it is very annoying. Sonos needs to provide a services status link right upfront on their homepage.

Badge

Same isuue... And I HATE IT

Same issue here. Rebooted router, phone, uninstall/reinstalled Spotify and still nothing. Usually a stable platform, but this is frustrating. All other services work fine. Hoping for a quick resolution. 

I am also unable to play spotify through Sonos and it is very annoying. Sonos needs to provide a services status link right upfront on their homepage.

See:  https://status.sonos.com/

Badge

See:  https://status.sonos.com/

Thanks. I saw that. That doesn’t make me HATE IT less (: 

It’s REALLY annoying 

Badge

I have been having the same issue for a couple of days. :thinking:

I wasted the last couple hours also reinstalling etc.  Hello Sonos? How about an update??

I’m having that issue too, is frustrating since I’m used to use Sonos and Spotify to work every day and is not the same without it, is good to know they are working on it

Userlevel 1

Just tried again and mine connected. Hope this means it’s fixed! ? Will see if it holds...

Mine is working again too

Userlevel 2

Mine is still not working 😭 

Correction, it just started playing, despite seeing the error! And now I have control again!

Userlevel 2

Those reporting that Spotify is working now, is it working for you without any hiccups? Mine seems to be playing every other song, but at least I’m not getting the error message anymore. 

Also getting the Spotify connection lost issue. Pandora works just fine. This is very frustrating. 

As has been posted repeatedly, please check the status webpage for Sonos.