Answered

connection to SiriusXM was lost

• 13 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I just re-subscribed to Sirius XM and now  keep getting the error that the connection has been lost. It will play all our other channels and music subscriptions, like Pandora and YouTube Music just fine, but it won’t stay connected to the SiriusXM, despite uninstalling and reinstalling the Sonos SiriusXM app. What else can we do to fix it?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Corry P 13 July 2023, 10:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @AlethiaL 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

SiriusXM is unavailable outside of the USA, so I cannot test things for you myself. I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

It seems that 50% of the time I have to re-connect the app to Sirius XM.  I’ve had that problem for years and finally got frustrated enough to look here and see if others have the same issue.  I guess we do.  Pandora always plays correctly.

So, what did the support team say when you contacted them, as recommended by the Sonos rep in the post just before yours?