Skip to main content

CHE FIGURA DI MERDA!!!

• 12 May 2024
  • 0 replies

Ho investito tempo e denaro nel corso degli anni per ottenere un sistema completo e affidabile. Purtroppo gli ultimi anni sono stati deludenti, come i nuovi prodotti proposti.

L’azienda sta perdendo la guida e la filosofia iniziale, creando prodotti sempre più accattivanti, ma sempre più scadenti ed aggiornamenti volti a migliorare lapparenza piuttosto che le funzionalità!

la mia delusione è totale e credo che rivenderò tutto il mio sistema di 10 componenti per trovare una nuova soluzione!

Consiglio al CEO di cambiare mestiere o di fare un bagno di Umiltà! 
daltronde il successo da alla testa!!!

SHAME ON YOU! I want my money back!

Moderator Edit - Translation by Google:

I have invested time and money over the years to obtain a complete and reliable system. Unfortunately, the last few years have been disappointing, as have the new products offered.

The company is losing its initial guidance and philosophy, creating increasingly attractive, but increasingly shoddy products and updates aimed at improving appearance rather than functionality!

my disappointment is total and I think I will resell my entire 10 component system to find a new solution!

I advise the CEO to change jobs or take a bath in Humility!
after all, success goes to your head!!!

SHAME ON YOU! I want my money back!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.