Changing to Sonos, can't make it stop

• 20 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I bought some Sonos speakers last week and since that I encounter a strange issue I can’t figure out what causes it and how to make it stop.

For the record, I use Spotify as music streaming service.

The issue I have is that when I start to stream music in my car or phone it automatically changes to the speakers in my home. I’ve grouped 3 of the speakers as one group and one is separate. It always transfers the music to the grouped speakers. The odd thing is that I get the music to right unit, like when I’m in my car driving but after a couple of minutes it transfers the music to the speakers at home. If I redirect it back to the car it works fine, for a couple of minutes then it transfers it back to the speakers at home again.

I never had this issue before and this started to happen as soon as I bought my Sonos speakers.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

This must be a new bug, I read a complaint about this on this community just yesterday.