Answered

change the order of songs

• 26 January 2024
  • 7 replies

s there a way to change the order of songs in spotify playlists as they appear in the sonos app?
I’d like the newest added to appear at the top.

icon

Best answer by el rubio 26 January 2024, 20:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

hi @Mr. Jelsdal I would think that this is a feature to be managed on Spotify 😉

I know you Can do so when you use the Spotify app :-)

Put when you use the Spotify through the Sonos app, it don’t appear to be possible?

or?

I know you Can do so when you use the Spotify app :-)

Put when you use the Spotify through the Sonos app, it don’t appear to be possible?

or?

@el rubio did you have a solution 🙏🏻

within the SONOS app it is not possible - if you like to have a ‘dynamic’ control of the playlist then I would suggest to use Spotify app on your portable device (phone, tablet or laptop) and use the AirPlay option to stream the output to your SONOS speakers - that’s the way I do it - hope this helps 

within the SONOS app it is not possible - if you like to have a ‘dynamic’ control of the playlist then I would suggest to use Spotify app on your portable device (phone, tablet or laptop) and use the AirPlay option to stream the output to your SONOS speakers - that’s the way I do it - hope this helps 

Thx for coming back on this matter:-)

this was also my solution, put sometime I find the  AirPlay to be not so good contented in a house with many thick walls, so it drop out when using AirPlay 

maybe I just need better wi-fi 🙃

a stable wifi network is indeed required to fully enjoy the performance of your SONOS speakers across the rooms - you may consult these posts for more help:

Troubleshooting Sonos on WiFi

Choose between a wireless and wired Sonos setup

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

The best router isn’t a bad idea either, check the lists here.

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/supported-wifi-modes-and-security-standards-for-sonos-products