Answered

Cannot log in - let's try that again

• 14 May 2023
  • 4 replies

I click Log in to try new functions, and it consistently gives me the Let's try that again error.

I CAN see what's currently playing on the Sonos (playing via Bluetooth). So the app can definitely connect to the network.

I have the same problem on two different Sonos systems. So the problem is likely with my phone (iOS 16.4.1).

Another person's phone works fine, again pointing to a pointing to a problem with my phone.

What I have already tried:

Uninstall and reinstall the app, deleting all data and connecting to the existing Sonos system. All worked but connecting to the Sonos service.

Reset app.

Restart router.

Restart Sonos.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 14 May 2023, 16:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

iPhone running MS Defender per chance?

Userlevel 2

Same issue for me and I am running defender .. is there a setting, port or other auth needed in defender?

Defender’s recent ‘definitions’ update broke access to Sonos. You should complain to the folks at Defender to fix it, and temporarily turn off Defender to control your Sonos, until Defender releases the fix. 

Indeed, that was it. Thanks!