Skip to main content

Until today, my SiriusXM service in Sonos was working perfectly. Now, none of the channels work. I tried to reauthorize my Sirius account. Didn’t help. I removed the account and tried adding my Sirius account again. I’m in Canada so I selected the Sirius XM Canada option. I enter my username and password and it says “Connection error. There was a problem adding the SiriusXM Canada account.” There’s nothing wrong with my credentials and I can log into Sirius.

So I tried adding SiriusXM (not the Canadian one). This time it works, but all the Sirius channels are greyed out after the service is added.

Anyone know what’s going on?

My Sonos is working fine other than that and I can use other music Services like Amazon, Apple Music...

I have the exact same problem. 

This is all I get with the new Sonos app. But it works fine and plays with SonoPhone. This new app is buggy AF, WTF Sonos 😡

Okay, I got it working.  you need to re add the Sirius XM service, but select just Sirius XM, don’t select the Sirius XM Canada service.  Enter your Sirius credentials and you should be good. Worked for me.

I am in USA.  I have “reauthorized” my SiriusXM account 10 plus times.  Each time it says that the account has been reauthorized and can be used on Sonos but when I go to Sonos it tells me Sirius needs to be reauthorized AGAIN??????

called Sonos “tech support”.  Tech had me remove the Sirius XM from Sonos and then reinstall.  He said now everything is working by his diagnostics.  H was mistaken … same thing when I try to use Sirius XM on my Sonos I get a message that it needs to be reauthorized