Answered

Canadian having trouble with CBC Radio via Tunein

• 19 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Canadian user here having issues listening to CBC radio1 through TuneIn radio. It has become incredible annoying to try to listen to the radio through TuneIn over the past few weeks as every few minutes the program cuts out to hear the”tunein theme”, and then tunein ad after tunein ad. This is a new problem, and is driving me crazy. I have updated all apps and operating systems. This issue DOES NOT HAPPEN on other Tunein Radio channels.

Does anyone have any advice? Please. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 19 April 2023, 07:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Have you checked to see if the CBC is carried by other streamers than TuneIn?

Unfortunately, Sonos has no control over what ads or pre rolls are carried by TuneIn. 

For the last two days, Tunein does not play CBC RAdio.  Just a continuous loop of it’s Tunin sting and ads.  No CBC at all.  I am writing to CBC too.  

Same here. Very frustrating. Not sure if it’s a Sonos, Tunein or CBC issue. Please keep us all posted on the fix

Update: CBC is now working! Must have been something on the back end of CBC and TuneIn since my inlaws had the same issue on their BOSE system and it too has been resolved

This seemed to be resolved yesterday but is doing the same thing again today. Anyone else?

I added “My Tuner Radio” to Services an Voice. Works like a charm, No commercials.