Skip to main content
Answered

Can't find Radioplayer

• 22 November 2022
  • 10 replies

I’m in the UK.  Why isn’t Radioplayer listed in the iOS app under ‘Add a Service’?

Thanks

David

10 replies

Badge +20

Go to the Sonos website and login, check your location is set correctly.

Yep, it thought I was in the US.  Changed it and logged in and out of app but still missing. Maybe I need to delete and reinstall app as well.

Thanks

Badge +20

It can take time to appear, bear with it.

Go to Settings/System/System Updates and hit Check for Updates. This can be necessary to force a refresh of the service list.

So that didn’t work.  logged out and in and reinstalled the app. The website is screwed though.  As soon as you go to ‘Profile’ you get a corrupted HTML screen.  Happened with browsers on my PC and iOS device.  Maybe the Black Friday rush has caused a crash.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @David_W 

Thanks for reporting this issue with our webpage - I’ve flagged it with a colleague.

The app has now appeared under the list of services.

Thanks for your help @Belly M 

Re Radioplayer “This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.” so no joy for android users

So when will radioplayer be available for the Android operating system in the UK please? Tunein always plays an advert first 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Ormondquay @nitramsaid Both your questions should be directed to Radioplayer, not Sonos.

Hi thanks for your reply. Why radioplayer? The radioplayer app worked with the old sonos app, so surely this is more related to how the sonos app uses radioplayer?