Skip to main content
Answered

Can't connect to SiriusXM

• 25 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I have been a longtime SONOS user and SiriusXM subscriber, and have been able to connect to Sirius over SONOS for years.

However, I am being asked to re-authorize my Sirius account on SONOS. When I do, the Sirius authorization page says my account is not valid (“We don't recognize your username or password. Please try again.”). This happens whether I try to authorize my account from the SONOS mobile app or the SONDO desktop controller. The Sirius login information I have input is correct, because I am logged into my Sirius account on the same devices (desktop and mobile) using those same credentials. I also have the Sirius app on my phone and am logged into that with the same credentials. 

I have tried deleting Sirius from my music services in SONOS and re-adding, but am getting the same error. Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone know of a workaround?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @wnhs, welcome to the Sonos Community!

Let’s try a couple things, hopefully we’ll get you back to listening SiriusXM on your Sonos.

• You’ve mentioned using your phone and your desktop, do you have another mobile device / controller to try?
  • You can do a quick check by logging in here with the right SiriusXM credentials, if you are already logged in, log out first and then try logging in again. If this step fails then there might be some account issues that you’ll need to clear with SiriusXM support.
  • Since you’ve already successfully connected with your SiriusXM login information, have you tried using your username instead of email when requested (or vise versa depending on what you’ve used so far)?
  • Next and final step would be to reach out to our Support team for some live troubleshooting, informing them of every step taken, you could share with them this thread as well.

I hope this helps.