Answered

can anyone help with a certain music station please

• 14 December 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge +1

Hi all 

I am an avid fan of Progrock.com music station but I can’t seem to connect with it anymore through my sonos?

Any help would be appreciated 

Richie 

icon

Best answer by buzz 14 December 2022, 21:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

The station is available in Sonos Radio. Have you tried that?

Badge +1

Hi beynym

thank you yes I have and you are correct that Prog Rock is there but ProgRock.com is a different station but thanks for the reply. Not sure why it has disappeared 

How were you connecting before? 

Badge +1

A message comes up saying “progrock is no longer available on mytuner Radio tried searching and even putting the url in but nothing. I can still play it on my I pad direct from the station website.

always had it on through Sonos 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

A message comes up saying “progrock is no longer available on mytuner Radio

Try Sonos Radio.

Since Sonos Radio is based on TuneIn, you can also test TuneIn directly.

You can manually add a station if you have a URL.

So it was on mytuner radio, that’s helpful to know. 

Frequently, radio stations change their affiliated streaming company, often without telling their customers. Barring @buzz ’s suggestion, have you contacted this station directly, and found out if either their connection to mytuner radio is broken, or perhaps changed to another streaming company?

Badge +1

So it was on mytuner radio, that’s helpful to know. 

Frequently, radio stations change their affiliated streaming company, often without telling their customers. Barring @buzz ’s suggestion, have you contacted this station directly, and found out if either their connection to mytuner radio is broken, or perhaps changed to another streaming company?

Funny you should say that , I have just sent an e mail to them 🤟